Activity time: 5 minutes
Materials for Activity
- Circle of Elements mural from Session 1
- Leader Resource 2, "Power to Make Change" Circle, and tape
- Session 1, Leader Resource 3, Circle of Elements Mural Instructions
- Closing Words for Basket (Session 1, Leader Resource 5) and basket
- Bracelets from Session 1, plus lengths of cord and extra beads for any new participants
- Taking It Home handout
Preparation for Activity
- Print Leader Resource 2 and cut out the circle. Find the position on the Circle of Elements Mural where you will post the "Power to Make Change" circle, by referring to Session 1, Leader Resource 3, Circle of Elements Mural Instructions.
- Download and adapt the Taking It Home section and copy for all participants (you may wish to email to parents as well).
Description of Activity
Gather the group around the centering table. Have the worship leader choose a reading from the Closing Readings Basket and read it in closing.
Tape the "Power to Make Change" circle (Leader Resource 2) outside the "Water" quadrant of the Circle of Elements mural, in the position shown on Session 1, Leader Resource 3. Say:
Earth, air, fire, and water. Each and all bless us with their different powers. May we carry these powers and that blessing out into the world.
Distribute Taking It Home. Say goodbye to participants.
For more information contact email@example.com.