How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. — Anne Frank
In this final session, the Hopi story of The Four Creations provides a framework for reflecting on and celebrating the kinds of power explored throughout the program. In ritual and story we honor the path the participants have taken. We invite and empower them to continue on the path of making positive change.
This session will:
- Celebrate the power expressed by all participants
- Review the kinds of power that have been explored
- Empower participants' self-concepts as leaders for positive change.
- Respond to expressions of elemental power in the Hopi story of the Four Creations
- Honor earth power through a ritual of naming where they are from
- Honor fire power through a ritual of burning paper with words that describe obstacles which prevent their becoming leaders for positive change
- Honor air power through a meditation on breath
- Honor water power through a ritual in which they pledge to create positive change
- Experience affirmation of their ability to be leaders in using their own elemental powers for positive change.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.