You Are Here
Handout 3: Decisions, Decisions
Here are 10 decisions you might have to make at some point in your life. Underline the ones you think are important or very important. Circle the ones you think it is okay to decide by chance or luck. (In other words, would it be okay to decide by flipping a coin or simply doing nothing and waiting to see what happens?)
1. What movie to see.
2. Whether to cheat on a test at school.
3. Whether to go to college.
4. What restaurant to visit for dinner.
5. Who to support for president.
6. Whether to join the military.
7. How to wear your hair.
8. When to go to bed.
9. Whether to be a vegetarian.
10. What religious congregation to attend.
Now, look at the decisions you have underlined. How would you decide each of these? What information would you need? Who would you want to talk with before making a decision?