Activity 3: Story - Why and Where God Hides
Activity time: 7 minutes
Materials for Activity
- A copy of the story "Why and Where God Hides"
Preparation for Activity
- Print out the story. Prepare to tell the story to the group.
- Include Alternate Activity 2, Song - Voice Still and Small, if you have time.
Description of Activity
Read or tell the story aloud. Then ask:
- Did you like it? Why/why not?
- Does the story say anything directly about soul? (No.) Is it possible that soul is the place where God hides in every human?
- Does the story suggest there is something holy or divine in every person? Is that "something" the same thing as soul? Why/why not?
- Is that "something" at least connected with soul in some way?
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact email@example.com.