Activity 2: Story - Gandhi's Truth
Activity time: 7 minutes
Materials for Activity
- A copy of the story "Gandhi's Truth"
Preparation for Activity
- Read and print out the story.
Description of Activity
Read the story aloud. Then start a conversation about what Gandhi's life can teach us about truth. Use these questions:
- What do you think Gandhi meant when he said "What I am concerned with is my readiness to obey the call of truth, my god, from moment to moment, no matter how inconsistent it may appear. My commitment is to truth, not to consistency."
- Have you ever had a situation where truth was inconsistent? What happened?
- Why do you think Gandhi titled his biography "The Story of My Experiments with Truth?"
- What have your own "experiments with truth" taught you?
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact email@example.com.