I accept the universe! — Margaret Fuller
The session focuses on the third Principle, "Everyone is accepted with love and compassion in our congregation." One of the unique characteristics of Unitarian Universalism is the diversity of beliefs within our congregations. We strive to make everyone feel welcome and accepted regardless of their beliefs. The children will learn and demonstrate acceptance and compassion to everyone through story, art, games, and meditation.
This session will:
- Introduce the Unitarian Universalist idea that all people are accepted in our congregations (third Principle)
- Affirm the call to welcome all into in our congregations
- Introduce the Buddhist concept of loving kindness.
- Learn what it means to accept others
- Experience a Buddhist walking meditation
- Think about differences and how our differences make everyone unique.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.