You Are Here
Alternate Activity 2: Poster, Second Principle
Activity time: 10 minutes
Materials for Activity
- Handout 1, Poster - Second Principle
- Crayons and/or color markers
Preparation for Activity
- Copy Handout 1 for all participants.
- Set crayons/markers at work tables.
Description of Activity
Distribute the handout. Invite children to think about an example they can draw of the second Principle. Say the second Principle together: "We believe all people should be treated fairly."
Use these "I wonder" statements as participants color. Pause after each statement. Children may or may not interact as they are coloring.
- I wonder where the places are that you are treated most fairly.
- I wonder where you are treated unfairly.
- I wonder if you ever have treated others unfairly.
- I wonder if the world could ever be a place of complete fairness.