Leader Reflection and Planning
Take a few minutes to evaluate the session with your co-leader immediately afterward, while it is fresh. Share your thoughts with any other team leaders and your religious educator. You might find it helpful to consider these questions:
- Were all children actively engaged? If not, who wasn't and why might that have been? How could they be better included next time?
- How was the timing? What might need to be done differently to work better within our time frame?
- Are we creating a program characterized by inclusion, respect, and welcome? What can we do differently?
- What opportunities did this session give us to model or affirm that we are a community guided by love? How did we turn these opportunities into experiential learning for the children?
- What questions or issues arose in this session that we might like to discuss with our religious educator?
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.