Leader Reflection and Planning, Session 1: Love Is Like a Seed
In "Love Will Guide Us," a Tapestry of Faith program
Take a few minutes to evaluate the session with your co-leader immediately afterward, while it is fresh. Share your thoughts with any other team leaders and your religious educator. You might find it helpful to consider these questions:
- Were all children actively engaged? If not, who wasn't and why might that have been? How could they be better included next time?
- How was the timing? What might need to be done differently to work better within our time frame?
- Are we creating a program characterized by inclusion, respect, and welcome? What can we do differently?
- What opportunities did this session give us to model or affirm that we are a community guided by love? How did we turn these opportunities into experiential learning for the children?
- What questions or issues arose in this session that we might like to discuss with our religious educator?
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, October 27, 2011.
- About the Authors
- Session 1
- Session 2
- Session 3
- Session 4
- Session 5
- Session 6
- Session 7
- Session 8
- Session 9
- Session 10
- Session 11
- Session 12
- Session 13
- Session 14
- Session 15
- Session 16
- List of Stories
- List of Handouts
- List of Leader Resources