Leader Reflection and Planning
Reflect on and discuss with your co-leader(s):
- How did the timing go today? What might we do to make it better?
- How did participants respond to the Tug of Friendship game?
- How did the participants respond to the story? Did they "get" it?
- How did the approach you chose work in the speech-making activity? How might you modify this approach next time?
- How did the chain links activity go? Did participants struggle with generating ideas for sources, or did they readily come up with ideas?
Approach your religious educator for guidance as needed.
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact email@example.com.