Spiritual Preparation, Session 7: One Person Makes a Difference
In "Love Connects Us," a Tapestry of Faith program
Find a place where you can be quiet with your thoughts. Close your eyes and breathe deeply for about five minutes, perhaps repeating a word or phrase to separate yourself from the activities of the day. When you feel settled and relaxed, consider:
- In what ways are you of service to the world?
- In what ways do you act as a leader?
- How do you feel about thinking of yourself as a role model?
- Who inspires you to act in service to the larger good?
- Your self-image as a person who is of service to the world, and as someone with the capacity to lead others toward caring will help the children develop self-images as compassionate leaders.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, October 27, 2011.
- About the Authors
- Session 1
- Session 2
- Session 3
- Session 4
- Session 5
- Session 6
- Session 7
- Session 8
- Session 9
- Session 10
- Session 11
- Session 12
- Session 13
- Session 14
- Session 15
- Session 16
- List of Stories
- List of Handouts
- List of Leader Resources