Alternate Activity 4: Journaling
Activity time: 10 minutes
Materials for Activity
- Blank paper
- Pens, pencils, or markers
Description of Activity
Distribute paper and pencils. Invite participants to write silently for several minutes about their own search for truth. If you will invite participants to share from their writing afterward, tell them so; also remind them sharing will be voluntary.
Use one or more questions to prompt journaling:
- What has my search for truth been like so far?
- What are some things I used to believe were true, but no longer do?
- Where are some of places I look for true information?
- Who do I seek out when I want to learn the truth?