You Are Here
Leader Resource 1: Science, Religion, or Both
- The Earth spins at 900 miles per hour while coursing through space at 68,400 miles per hour.
- Human nature is basically good, but sometimes good people do bad things.
- The nature of the Divine is beyond our understanding.
- The continents are moving under our feet, about 3 to 6 inches a year.
- A complete blueprint of a person exists in each and every cell of the body.
- After death, the human soul lives on in another existence.
- If you condense the entire history of life on planet Earth to a single year on a
calendar, humans would appear on December 31st, at 10:30 pm.
- Matter can take on different states or forms such as liquid, solid, or gas.
- Life on Earth is possible because of the oxygen generated by trees and other plants.
- There is a Divine plan for the universe and us in it.
- We are all part of the Divine.