Learning Objectives, Session 14: Honor Life
In "Faithful Journeys," a Tapestry of Faith program
- Learn about British Unitarian author, biologist and farmer Beatrix Potter
- Understand stewardship of the Earth as faithful action that expresses our seventh Principle
- Use meditation, imagination, games and art to conceptualize an ecosystem and experience being part of the interdependent web
- Explore ways to be in respectful relationship with the nonhuman living beings of the world
- Identify actions they might take that would reflect the signpost "Honor Life"
- Name ways they did or could translate their Unitarian Universalist faith and/or Principles into action.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, October 27, 2011.
- About the Authors
- Session 1
- Session 2
- Session 3
- Session 4
- Session 5
- Session 6
- Session 7
- Session 8
- Session 9
- Session 10
- Session 11
- Session 12
- Session 13
- Session 14
- Session 15
- Session 16
- List of Stories
- List of Handouts
- List of Leader Resources