Learning Objectives, Session 11: Get Involved
In "Faithful Journeys," a Tapestry of Faith program
- Become empowered as people who can act in faith and make a difference by expressing their convictions in a democratic process
- Learn how Unitarian Universalists of all ages in California spoke up for marriage equality
- Learn about the democratic process and practice civic responsibility through participation in an action campaign
- Experience different feelings associated with justice and injustice through singing a justice song
- Name ways that they might act which would reflect the signpost "Get Involved"
- Name ways that they have translated faith into action by participating in the Faithful Footprints exercise.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, October 27, 2011.
- About the Authors
- Session 1
- Session 2
- Session 3
- Session 4
- Session 5
- Session 6
- Session 7
- Session 8
- Session 9
- Session 10
- Session 11
- Session 12
- Session 13
- Session 14
- Session 15
- Session 16
- List of Stories
- List of Handouts
- List of Leader Resources