Spiritual Preparation, Session 16: Memories of Home
In "Creating Home," a Tapestry of Faith program
You began Creating Home by standing on a threshold and thinking about the children who would cross into the religious education space. Now try to focus yourself on memories of the children and specific incidents from your time with them. Answer these questions to yourself:
- What was the funniest thing that happened along the journey?
- How did one child learn more about relationships?
- When did you feel really good about the sessions?
- When did an activity not go well?
- How has Creating Home felt like a home to you?
- In what ways have you personally experienced a Creating Home journey?
- What lessons will you take into your own family home or faith home?
Open your heart to the possibility that each child learned a lifelong lesson about home in this religious education time.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Friday, May 17, 2013.
- About the Authors
- Session 1
- Session 2
- Session 3
- Session 4
- Session 5
- Session 6
- Session 7
- Session 8
- Session 9
- Session 10
- Session 11
- Session 12
- Session 13
- Session 14
- Session 15
- Session 16
- List of Stories
- List of Handouts
- List of Leader Resources