You began Creating Home by standing on a threshold and thinking about the children who would cross into the religious education space. Now try to focus yourself on memories of the children and specific incidents from your time with them. Answer these questions to yourself:
- What was the funniest thing that happened along the journey?
- How did one child learn more about relationships?
- When did you feel really good about the sessions?
- When did an activity not go well?
- How has Creating Home felt like a home to you?
- In what ways have you personally experienced a Creating Home journey?
- What lessons will you take into your own family home or faith home?
Open your heart to the possibility that each child learned a lifelong lesson about home in this religious education time.
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact email@example.com.