Activity 2: Story - The Best Meal
Activity time: 10 minutes
Materials for Activity
- A copy of story, "The Best Meal"
Preparation for Activity
- Review, download, and print out story, "The Best Meal."
Description of Activity
The group will hear a story about the joys of sharing goodwill and community at mealtime and reflect on what makes a meal "good." Gather the children to hear the story.
At the conclusion, ask the group:
- What do you think made the meal the chef shared with the family so special?
- Why couldn't the chef and her assistants make the same amazing meal, even when they had the recipe?
- Has your family ever had a special meal, perhaps during the holidays? What did you like about that meal?
- Have you ever shared a meal with your faith family? What did you like about it?
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.