Learning Objectives, Session 4: Telling Right From Wrong
In "Amazing Grace," a Tapestry of Faith program
- Develop a vocabulary of synonyms for "virtue" and "sin"
- Learn the story behind the hymn "Amazing Grace"
- Recognize versions of the Golden Rule from different religions
- Continue to examine the role conscience plays in ethical decision-making
- Express and reflect on their own beliefs about faith and right and wrong
- Explore the concept of ethical eating.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Wednesday, October 26, 2011.
- About the Authors
- Session 1
- Session 2
- Session 3
- Session 4
- Session 5
- Session 6
- Session 7
- Session 8
- Session 9
- Session 10
- Session 11
- Session 12
- Session 13
- Session 14
- Session 15
- Session 16
- List of Stories
- List of Handouts
- List of Leader Resources