Learning Objectives, Session 12: Human And Divine
In "Amazing Grace," a Tapestry of Faith program
- Examine their experiences with and feelings about forgiveness
- Identify steps to take in the acts of forgiving and of asking for forgiveness
- Hear two stories important in Western culture
- Define salvation, redemption, original sin, "being saved," and communion
- Experience spiritual space
- Recap and complete the spiritual development segment of Amazing Grace: Exploring Right and Wrong
- Optional: Expand their understanding of the song "Amazing Grace"
- Optional: Consider offering forgiveness to people in their lives.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Wednesday, October 26, 2011.
- About the Authors
- Session 1
- Session 2
- Session 3
- Session 4
- Session 5
- Session 6
- Session 7
- Session 8
- Session 9
- Session 10
- Session 11
- Session 12
- Session 13
- Session 14
- Session 15
- Session 16
- List of Stories
- List of Handouts
- List of Leader Resources