You Are Here
Alternate Activity 1: Ethics Play
Activity time: 15 minutes
Materials for Activity
- Two dice (extra large if possible) of different colors
- Ethics Play role nametags
- Ethics Play Scenarios (Session 1, Leader Resources 2-7)
- Optional: Masks, costumes, and wigs for roles
Preparation for Activity
- If you are or your group is new to Ethics Play, refer to the directions in Activity 4 of Session 1, Introducing Amazing Grace: Exploring Right and Wrong.
Description of Activity
Participants play a game replicating real-life situations involving ethical decisions.
Ask at the end of the game whether anybody made decisions that might result in somebody having to forgive them.
Including All Participants
If some participants have limited mobility, you might wish to have the group remain seated, or at least give individuals a choice between standing and sitting when they speak.