Find Out More
- Unitarian Universalist Association, Thinking about Microfinance webpage
- Counts, Alex, Small Loans, Big Dreams: How Nobel Prize Winner Muhammad Yunus and Microfinance are Changing the World (2008, John Wiley and Sons)
- Grameen Foundation, which has articles about microfinance and about projects in different parts of the world
- Microfinance Fund Starter Kit First Unitarian Society, Madison, WI
- Morduch, Jonathan. "The Microfinance Promise," Journal of Economic Literature, Vol. XXXVII (December 1999)
- Village Banking Project at All Souls Unitarian Church of Tulsa, OK.
- Yunus, Muhammad "Banker to the Poor: Micro-Lending and the Battle against World Poverty" PublicAffairs, 2007
- Building Sustainable Communities through Multi-party Collaboration, Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility
- Resilience Circle Curriculum, Resilience Circles: Small Groups for Tough Times
- Building a Resilient Congregation, by Sarah Byrnes, Yes! Magazine, June 11, 2011
- Working Together to Create Common Security, by Chuck Collins, UU World, Spring 2009
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact email@example.com.