Leader Reflection and Planning
Make a time for individual reflection and discussion with your co-facilitator after the conclusion of the first workshop. Consider these questions:
- What worked well in today's workshop? How can these elements or approaches be repeated or amplified in the future?
- What was most challenging? What could be done to make these parts easier or more effective?
- At what points were participants most and least engaged?
- Were all voices in the group heard?
- Were voices and perspectives shared by people who identify with marginalized groups?
- Was the room set-up conducive to group functioning?
- Did you have all of the resources that you needed?
- Was your practical and spiritual preparation time adequate?
- Are there opportunities to improve/modify for the next workshop?
For more information contact email@example.com.