Faith In Action: Forming an Accountability Partnership/Group
Activity time: 0 minutes
Materials for Activity
- Newsprint, markers, and tape
Description of Activity
Form an accountability group for support and encouragement with interested members of your workshop group.
Ask participants to consider and come to an understanding on these questions:
- To what practice(s) do you each wish to commit?
- What kind of support does each member most need?
- Are there practices you could do together?
- How often will you check in with one another?
- How will you meet or communicate?
- What will the form of each meeting be?
- How will you celebrate your successes?
- What resources are needed to help you succeed in your plan?
Create a covenant that includes your agreements about how you will work together and support one another. Document each agreement on newsprint. Before leaving, agree on when and where to hold the next meeting. Assign responsibilities for planning and communication.
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.