New address: 24 Farnsworth Street, Boston, MA 02210-1409.
From the Unitarian Universalist Association's (UUA's) Committee on Socially Responsible Investing (CSRI). Find full text on the UUA website.
1) Socially Responsible Investing (SRI) means making money and making a difference.
2) SRI is much more than just avoiding bad companies.
3) "Investment selection" in SRI means using social, environmental and governance (ESG) criteria as you choose your investments.
4) "Engagement" means working to improve the ESG performance of the companies whose securities you own.
5) "Community investing" means directing a portion of your investments in a way that helps to ameliorate poverty and social inequality.
6) SRI is compatible with strong financial performance.
7) SRI is a growing movement.
8) The UUA is a well-known leader in SRI.
9) Every UU congregation can do SRI.
10) Every individual can do SRI.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations.
Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Friday, November 22, 2013.
Sidebar Content, Page Navigation
More Ways to Search
Donate to Support This Program and the Ongoing Work of the UUA
Read or subscribe to UUA.org Updates for the latest additions to our site.
Learn more about the Beliefs & Principles of Unitarian Universalism, or read our online magazine, UU World, for features on today's Unitarian Universalists. Visit an online UU church, or find a congregation near you.