Activity 4: Journaling
Activity time: 10 minutes
Materials for Activity
- Writing and drawing paper
- Pens, color pencils, and markers
- Optional: Chenille stems and/or modeling clay
Preparation for Activity
- Set out materials.
- Arrange the room so all participants will be able to find a comfortable place to write or draw.
Description of Activity
Invite participants to journal or use art supplies to consider:
- What moves you to give generously and joyfully in support of your most deeply held values?
- What holds you back?
- What intentions will you set for yourself in the spiritual practice of generous giving?
Optional: Suggest they work with chenille stems or modeling clay if it might help their reflection.
Invite participants to save any written reflections or art work they think may help them create a financial credo in Workshop 12.
For more information contact email@example.com.