LEADER RESOURCE 1 The WiSdom Path Program Overview
- Workshops 1 - 3, Money and Self, build awareness of and explore our own attitudes and experiences with money.
- Workshop 1, Talking about Money. What is money and why is it important?
- Workshop 2, The Meaning of Money in Our Lives. Telling our personal money stories to one other.
- Workshop 3, Cultural Lessons about Money and Wealth. Teasing apart the lessons about virtue that we have been taught, intentionally or otherwise.
- Workshops 4 - 7, Money and Society, explore how our financial ways of being affect one another.
- Workshop 4, The Many Meanings of Money. Exploring the way money flows and functions within our primary social units and in our congregational lives.
- Workshop 5, Money and Society. Understanding how people in different socio-economic strata access resources and how these constraints shape one's understanding of the world; entering an ongoing process of accepting the fact and responsibilities of relative privilege.
- Workshop 6, A Network of Mutuality. Exploring the effects of individual and collective fiscal decisions on the larger communities of today and tomorrow.
- Workshop 7, Imagining a Transformed World. Seeing the sparks around us of systems working differently, stories of successes in connecting people across boundaries in new ways.
- Workshops 8 - 12, Money, Spirit and Life, guide participants toward actions that align one's faith, values, and sense of life calling with financial ways of being.
- Workshop 8, Faithful Earning. Making money with spirit! Making money meaningful by connecting its earning to honest labor and a sense of vocation.
- Workshop 9, Faithful Spending: Using money with spirit! Putting money to use by enjoying the gifts of the world while seeing and responding to unintended consequences.
- Workshop 10, Faithful Giving. Sharing what we have with spirit! Finding the space for deep and sustained generosity and overcoming internal and external impediments to practice.
- Workshop 11, Faithful Investing. Putting money to work with spirit! Using capital in alignment with our values and objectives.
- Workshop 12, Spiritual Practices in the Material World. Bringing all we've learned together to make a practical plan for transforming our living.
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.