Leader Reflection and Planning, Workshop 16: Ripples in the Water — The Evangelists
In "Faith like a River," a Tapestry of Faith program
After this final workshop, make a time to talk together to evaluate this workshop and debrief the entire program. Use these questions to guide your shared reflection:
- What parts of the workshop worked well and which did not? Why? Were the success, or lack of success, related to the topics, or to the types of activities?
- How might we lead this final workshop differently, if we were to lead this program again?
- Are there loose ends from any workshops that need to be followed up?
- What strengths did you each bring to this workshop? To the program?
- As co-leaders, when did you work well together?
- What might help you to be better leaders in future workshops?
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Wednesday, October 26, 2011.
- About the Authors
- Workshop 1
- Workshop 2
- Workshop 3
- Workshop 4
- Workshop 5
- Workshop 6
- Workshop 7
- Workshop 8
- Workshop 9
- Workshop 10
- Workshop 11
- Workshop 12
- Workshop 13
- Workshop 14
- Workshop 15
- Workshop 16
- List of Stories
- List of Handouts
- List of Leader Resources