You Are Here
Welcoming and Entering
Activity time: 0 minutes
Materials for Activity
- Newsprint, markers, and tape
- Sign-in sheet and pen/pencil
- Name tags and markers
- Workshop 1, Leader Resource 1, Schedule Template
- Workshop 1, Handout 2, Time Line of UU History
Preparation for Activity
- Create and post a workshop agenda on newsprint. The Workshop-at-a-Glance section provides time estimates. Create a welcome table near the entrance. Set out name tags and markers, the sign-in sheet and pen/pencil, and copies of the schedule.
- Make copies of the Time Line of UU History handout (Workshop 1, Handout 2), if you need some. Place time line handouts on the welcome table.
- Optional: Post the Time Line of UU History display.
Description of Activity
Welcome everyone to the workshop as they enter. Ask them to sign in, make (or pick up) name tags, and pick up the schedule and time line handouts from the welcome table. Point out the posted agenda for this workshop.
Including All Participants
Write the agenda in large, clear lettering and post it where it will be easily visible to all participants.