Leader Reflection and Planning, Workshop 15: The Water Is Wide — Multiculturalism
In "Faith like a River," a Tapestry of Faith program
Make time to talk together to evaluate this workshop and plan future workshops. Use these questions to guide your shared reflection and planning:
- What parts of the workshop worked well and which did not? Why? Were the success, or lack of success, related to the topics, or to the types of activities?
- What would you change if you led this workshop again?
- How can you use this knowledge to make future workshops more effective?
- Is there anything left unfinished from the workshop that should still be addressed?
- What strengths did you each bring to the workshop?
- As co-leaders, when did you work well together?
- What might help you to be better leaders in future workshops?
- What preparation is needed for the next workshop? Who will handle these tasks? Who will lead which activities?
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Wednesday, October 26, 2011.
- About the Authors
- Workshop 1
- Workshop 2
- Workshop 3
- Workshop 4
- Workshop 5
- Workshop 6
- Workshop 7
- Workshop 8
- Workshop 9
- Workshop 10
- Workshop 11
- Workshop 12
- Workshop 13
- Workshop 14
- Workshop 15
- Workshop 16
- List of Stories
- List of Handouts
- List of Leader Resources