Leader Reflection and Planning, Workshop 11: As Tranquil Streams that Meet and Merge — Consolidation
In "Faith like a River," a Tapestry of Faith program
After the workshop, co-leaders should talk together to evaluate this workshop and plan future workshops. Use these questions to guide your shared reflection and planning:
- What parts of the workshop worked well and which did not? Why? How was the success, or lack of success, related to the topics? How was it related to the types of activities?
- How can we use this experience to make future workshops more effective? What would we change if we were to lead this workshop again?
- What was left unfinished in the workshop that should still be addressed? How and when will we address it?
- What strengths did we each bring to the workshop?
- As co-leaders, when did we work well together?
- What might help us be better leaders in future workshops?
- What do we need to prepare for the next workshop? Who will handle which tasks? Who will lead which activities?
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Wednesday, October 26, 2011.
- About the Authors
- Workshop 1
- Workshop 2
- Workshop 3
- Workshop 4
- Workshop 5
- Workshop 6
- Workshop 7
- Workshop 8
- Workshop 9
- Workshop 10
- Workshop 11
- Workshop 12
- Workshop 13
- Workshop 14
- Workshop 15
- Workshop 16
- List of Stories
- List of Handouts
- List of Leader Resources