Leader Reflection and Planning, Workshop 10: Looking Back and Moving Forward
In "Spirit in Practice," a Tapestry of Faith program
After the workshop, co-leaders should make a time to get together to evaluate this workshop and the workshop series. Use these questions to guide your shared reflection and planning:
- What were some of our favorite moments of the workshop series?
- What were some of our most challenging moments of the workshop series?
- What did we handle well as leaders?
- What could we handle better as leaders the next time around?
- What can we affirm about the effectiveness of one another's leadership?
- What can we affirm about one another's leadership style?
- What will each of us carry forward from this experience?
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Saturday, October 29, 2011.