Welcoming and Entering, Workshop 2: Where Do We Come From? Unitarian Universalist Roots
In "The New UU," a Tapestry of Faith program
Materials for Activity
- Name tags, durable or single use
- Bold markers
- Paper and pen/pencil for sign-up sheet
- Small table
- Optional: Refreshments
Preparation for Activity
- If you have not already done so, create a sign-up sheet with columns for name, address, phone, and email information and place it on the table.
- Place name tags and markers on table.
- Optional: Arrange for child care during the workshop.
Description of Activity
As people arrive, introduce yourself and invite them to make or find their name tags. If anyone new attends, introduce yourself and invite them to write their contact information on the sign-up sheet. Point out rest rooms and refreshments and direct people to the child care space if you are providing child care.
Including All Participants
Speak directly to each person who arrives, especially anyone new to the group.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Friday, December 9, 2011.