Learning Objectives, Workshop 1: Theology and Worship
In "The New UU," a Tapestry of Faith program
- Become acquainted with one another
- Share questions about the congregation and Unitarian Universalism
- Consider Unitarian Universalist approaches to theological constructs using the cathedral metaphor
- Reflect on the diversity of theology within Unitarian Universalism
- Identify the parts of worship that are most personally meaningful
- Deepen their experience of congregational worship through increased knowledge about its elements.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Friday, December 9, 2011.