Leader Reflection and Planning, Workshop 9: William F. Schulz
In "What Moves Us," a Tapestry of Faith program
After the workshop, co-leaders should make a time to get together to evaluate this workshop and plan future workshops. Use these questions to guide your shared reflection and planning:
- What have you learned about your own ability to explore personal experiences as part of your own strategy to construct a Unitarian Universalist theology that links you to our forebears?
- What were some of your favorite moments of the workshop?
- What were some of your most challenging moments?
- What did we handle well as leaders?
- What could we handle better as leaders the next time around?
- What can we affirm about the effectiveness of one another's leadership?
- What can we affirm about one another's leadership style?
- What do we need to do to prepare for the next workshop? Who will take responsibility for each of these tasks?
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, February 21, 2013.
- About the Authors
- Workshop 1
- Workshop 2
- Workshop 3
- Workshop 4
- Workshop 5
- Workshop 6
- Workshop 7
- Workshop 8
- Workshop 9
- Workshop 10
- List of Stories
- List of Handouts
- List of Leader Resources
- Entire Program
- Entire Program (Paper-Saving Version)