Leader Reflection and Planning
After the workshop, co-leaders should make a time to get together to evaluate this workshop. Use these questions to guide your shared reflection and planning:
- What have you learned about your own ability to explore personal experiences as part of your own strategy to construct a Unitarian Universalist theology that links you to our forebears?
- What were some of your favorite moments of the workshop?
- What were some of your most challenging moments?
- What did we handle well as leaders?
- What could we handle better as leaders another time?
- What can we affirm about the effectiveness of one another's leadership?
- What can we affirm about one another's leadership style?
For more information contact email@example.com.