Leader Reflection and Planning, Workshop 9: Come To Us: Closing and Continuing On
In "Spirit of Life," a Tapestry of Faith program
You've done it! You've completed the teaching of Spirit of Life. Even though your congregation's series is complete, it is still quite valuable for co-facilitators to get together and evaluate the experience of this final meeting. Use these questions to guide your shared reflection and planning:
- What were some of our favorite moments of the whole series?
- What were some of our most challenging moments?
- What did we handle well as facilitators?
- What could we handle better as facilitators for future programs?
- What can we affirm about the effectiveness of one another's leadership?
- What can we affirm about one another's leadership style?
- Where do we go from here? Is there anything left that we need to follow up on?
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, October 27, 2011.
- About the Authors
- Workshop 1
- Workshop 2
- Workshop 3
- Workshop 4
- Workshop 5
- Workshop 6
- Workshop 7
- Workshop 8
- Workshop 9
- List of Handouts
- List of Leader Resources
- List of Stories