We covenant to affirm and promote the right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large.
The living tradition we share draws from... humanist teachings which counsel us to heed the guidance of reason and the results of science, and warn us against idolatries of the mind and spirit.
As free congregations we enter into this covenant, promising to one another our mutual trust and support. — Principles of the Unitarian Universalist Association
This workshop is designed for people who have participated in several of the Spirit of Life workshops. Activities help participants recognize and claim the fruits of the workshop series, and name the support they need for ongoing spiritual development. The group will consider ways they might share their gifts with the congregation as well as ways they might offer one another ongoing support.
This workshop will:
- Reinforce the themes of the Spirit of Life workshop series
- Engage participants in experiencing, articulating, and expressing their own spirituality
- Explore participants' sense of the sacred.
- Get to know other participants more
- Describe their personal sense of the sacred
- Reflect on and share spiritual moments in their lives
- Optional: Reflect on and discuss their spiritual journeys.
For more information contact email@example.com.