You Are Here
We covenant to affirm and promote a free and responsible search for truth and meaning.
The living tradition we share draws from... humanist teachings which counsel us to heed the guidance of reason and the results of science, and warn us against idolatries of the mind and spirit.
Grateful for the religious pluralism which enriches and ennobles our faith, we are inspired to deepen our understanding and expand our vision.
— Principles of the Unitarian Universalist Association
This workshop invites participants to envision the next chapters of their spiritual journeys and to affirm one another's hopes and dreams.
This workshop will:
- Engage participants in exploring their spirituality-related hopes, dreams, and potentials
- Cultivate a spirit of acceptance and affirmation among participants.
- Identify ways they would like to grow and spiritual potentials they would like to fulfill
- Create and receive prayerful affirmations
- Optional: Identify ways their life experiences have changed their beliefs and their ideas of truth
- Optional: Create a personal definition of spiritual freedom.