Welcoming and Entering, Workshop 6: Giving Life the Shape Of Justice: The Spirituality Of Working For Change
In "Spirit of Life," a Tapestry of Faith program
Materials for Activity
- Nametags and bold markers
- Sign-in sheet and pen or pencil
- Optional: Newsprint, markers, and tape
- Optional: Computer, digital projector, and digital slide that displays a list of this workshop's activities
Preparation for Activity
- Create a sign-in sheet to gather participants' names, addresses, phone numbers, and/or email addresses.
- Using the Workshop-at-a-Glance as a guide, prepare and post an agenda, or create a digital slide presenting the agenda for display during the workshop.
- Set up a station with nametags and markers for participants to create their own nametags. Provide large nametags and bold markers so that participants will be able to read one another's nametags from a distance.
- If you have a flyer with information about upcoming workshops, place it at the nametag station.
Description of Activity
As participants enter, invite them to sign in and create nametags.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, October 27, 2011.
- About the Authors
- Workshop 1
- Workshop 2
- Workshop 3
- Workshop 4
- Workshop 5
- Workshop 6
- Workshop 7
- Workshop 8
- Workshop 9
- List of Handouts
- List of Leader Resources
- List of Stories