Leader Reflection and Planning
After the workshop, co-facilitators should make a time to get together to evaluate this workshop and plan future workshops. Use these questions to guide your shared reflection and planning:
- What were some of our favorite moments of the workshop?
- What were some of our most challenging moments?
- What did we handle well as facilitators?
- What could we handle better as facilitators the next time around?
- What can we affirm about the effectiveness of one another's leadership?
- What can we affirm about one another's leadership style?
- What do we need to do to prepare for the next workshop? Who will take responsibility for each of these tasks?
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.