We covenant to affirm and promote...
... the goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all.
... respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.
The living tradition we share draws from...
... wisdom from the world's religions which inspires us in our ethical and spiritual life.
... Jewish and Christian teachings which call us to respond to God's love by loving our neighbors as ourselves. — Principles of the Unitarian Universalist Association
This workshop helps participants understand and experience connections between spirituality and action for justice. The activities help participants recognize and claim the spiritual aspects of justice work.
This workshop will:
- Consider the deep connection between spirituality and justice
- Provide a forum for discussion of the spiritual aspects of healing the world's brokenness.
- Learn that the song "Spirit of Life" grew from the songwriter's linking of spirituality and work for social change.
- Consider that work for justice can be an expression of spirituality.
- Identify ways to integrate their spirituality into justice work.
For more information contact email@example.com.