Leader Reflection and Planning, Workshop 4: Blow In the Wind, Rise In The Sea: Nature And Spirit
In "Spirit of Life," a Tapestry of Faith program
After the workshop is finished, set a time for co-facilitators to get together to evaluate the workshop and plan future workshops. Use these questions to guide your shared reflection and planning:
- What were some of our favorite moments from the workshop?
- What were some of our most challenging moments?
- What did we handle well as facilitators?
- What could we handle better as facilitators the next time around?
- What can we affirm about the effectiveness of one another's leadership?
- What can we affirm about one another's leadership style?
- What do we need to do to prepare for the next workshop? Who will take responsibility for each of these tasks?
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, October 27, 2011.
- About the Authors
- Workshop 1
- Workshop 2
- Workshop 3
- Workshop 4
- Workshop 5
- Workshop 6
- Workshop 7
- Workshop 8
- Workshop 9
- List of Handouts
- List of Leader Resources
- List of Stories