Welcoming and Entering, Workshop 4: Blow In the Wind, Rise In The Sea: Nature And Spirit
In "Spirit of Life," a Tapestry of Faith program
Materials for Activity
- Nametags and bold markers
- Sign-in sheet and pen or pencil
- Optional: Newsprint, markers, and tape
- Optional: Computer, digital projector, computer, and digital slide that displays a list of this workshop's activities
Preparation for Activity
- Create a sign-in sheet to gather participants' names, addresses, phone numbers, and/or email addresses.
- Set up a station with nametags and markers for participants to create their own nametags. Provide large nametags and bold markers so participants will be able to read one another's names from a distance.
- Using the Workshop-at-a-Glance as a guide, prepare and post an agenda, or create a digital slidepresenting the agenda for display during the workshop.
Description of Activity
As participants enter, invite them to sign in and create nametags.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Thursday, October 27, 2011.
- About the Authors
- Workshop 1
- Workshop 2
- Workshop 3
- Workshop 4
- Workshop 5
- Workshop 6
- Workshop 7
- Workshop 8
- Workshop 9
- List of Handouts
- List of Leader Resources
- List of Stories