Resource 6 Things to Not Leave Undone (Tapestry of Faith)
In "," a Tapestry of Faith program
Become closer to my sister.
Plan one last trip to Kentucky.
Write one great poem.
Talk to my Uncle Vern.
Hold an historical gathering with my family, and travel to where each of us was born.
Expand my photography.
I want a great body.
Get back to painting.
Research my father’s health.
Make decisions about a relationship.
Sculpture a tightrope walker.
Purge my photo albums.
— a list from the first High Hill group
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Saturday, December 10, 2011.
- Resistance and Transformation
- Faith like a River
- Building the World We Dream About
- The New UU
- Moves Us
- Harvest the Power
- Principled Commitment
- Spirit of Life Revised
- Spirit in Practice
- From The High Hill
- About the Author(s)
- Chapter 1 - Getting Started
- Chapter 2 - First Two Day Retreat: A Guide for Facilitators
- Chapter 3 - Odyssey Writing: A Guide for Participants
- Chapter 4 - Second Two-Day Retreat: A Guide for Facilitators
- Chapter 5 - Congregational Service of Recognition
- Chapter 6 - Glimpses of Stories from the First High Hill Group
- Chapter 7 - Resources
- br -Resource 1 Sample Registration Form for Your High Hill Workshop
Resource 2: Sample Participant Letter for Your Packet
- Resource 3 Sample Order of Service for Celebration of Elders
- Resource 4 Sample Order of Service for Celebration of Elders
- Resource 5 The Layers by Stanley Kunitz
- Resource 6 Things to not Leave Undone
- Resource 7: Presenting a HIgh Hill Workshop in a Non-Retreat Setting
- Resource 8: Experiencing the Program Solo or in a Pair
- Resource 9: Evaluations