Chapter 6 - Glimpses of Stories from the First High Hill Group
Every story is a wonderful story.
Here are a lush variety of words from the members of the first High Hill group, people who came together at random, who learned and laughed and sometimes wept together, and who witnessed the telling of one another's life stories.
The entries in italics fill in gaps between quotations. These excerpts, of course, represent only small portions of the full, beautiful stories.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Saturday, December 10, 2011.
- Resistance and Transformation
- Faith like a River
- Building the World We Dream About
- The New UU
- Moves Us
- Harvest the Power
- Principled Commitment
- Spirit of Life Revised
- Spirit in Practice
- From The High Hill
- About the Author(s)
- Chapter 1 - Getting Started
- Chapter 2 - First Two Day Retreat: A Guide for Facilitators
- Chapter 3 - Odyssey Writing: A Guide for Participants
- Chapter 4 - Second Two-Day Retreat: A Guide for Facilitators
- Chapter 5 - Congregational Service of Recognition
- Chapter 6 - Glimpses of Stories from the First High Hill Group
- Chapter 7 - Resources