Pairing up for Peer Support (Tapestry of Faith)
In "," a Tapestry of Faith program
During your retreat weekend, you may have chosen a partner for the writing interval. You and your partner might meet together occasionally to read and encourage each other's work. Partners might gently offer comments and suggestions, remembering that the content of each Odyssey belongs to the writer alone. Your suggestions should be supportive, and limited to how the story can be clearer.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Saturday, December 10, 2011.
- Resistance and Transformation
- Faith like a River
- Building the World We Dream About
- The New UU
- Moves Us
- Harvest the Power
- Principled Commitment
- Spirit of Life Revised
- Spirit in Practice
- From The High Hill
- About the Author(s)
- Chapter 1 - Getting Started
- Chapter 2 - First Two Day Retreat: A Guide for Facilitators
- Chapter 3 - Odyssey Writing: A Guide for Participants
- Chapter 4 - Second Two-Day Retreat: A Guide for Facilitators
- Chapter 5 - Congregational Service of Recognition
- Chapter 6 - Glimpses of Stories from the First High Hill Group
- Chapter 7 - Resources