Leader Reflection and Planning
- Looking at each activity in this workshop, what worked as well as or better than you had anticipated? What did not work as well as you anticipated?
- What issues came up for you, personally, in trying any activity yourself? What came up in the process of facilitating?
- What would you change if you were to lead this workshop again? How would you do it differently?
- What did you learn about yourself as an individual while facilitating this workshop? What did you learn about yourself as a leader?
- Looking ahead to the next workshop in this program, determine what materials you need to request or gather. What other preparations do you need to make?
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.