Learning Objectives, Workshop 6: Caring For Ourselves And Each Other
In "Harvest the Power," a Tapestry of Faith program
- Name responsibilities and accountabilities they hold as people and as leaders
- Reflect on their sense of spiritual well being.
- Recognize differences among people regarding what energizes them and what depletes them
- Practice asking the group for specific support that will make it easier for them to stay spiritually and emotionally healthy while leading
- Consider their role in preventing their own burnout and in modeling healthy behavior for the congregation
- Learn strategies to build/maintain a congregational culture that encourages spiritual and emotional health in volunteers.
This work is made possible by the generosity of individual donors and congregations. Please consider making a donation today.
Last updated on Saturday, October 29, 2011.
- About the Authors
- Workshop 1
- Workshop 2
- Workshop 3
- Workshop 4
- Workshop 5
- Workshop 6
- Workshop 7
- Workshop 8
- Workshop 9
- Workshop 10
- Workshop 11
- Workshop 12
- List of Stories
- List of Handouts
- List of Leader Resources