Leader Resource 1: Forced Choices
Explain that you will ask participants to choose, from each of the following pairs, the one in which they have more trust, faith or confidence.
- Television weather forecast OR your own weather observation
- Cold medicines OR home remedies to ease cold symptoms
- Political website in line with your views OR nonpartisan news source
- Personal preparedness for emergencies OR emergency help from family and friends
- Your best judgment OR an expert's opinion
- Majority opinion OR minority points of view
- Those with financial skill OR those with artistic skill
- Risk-takers OR those who are cautious
- New ways of doing things OR what is tried and true
- Human capacity for altruism OR human capacity for greed
- Natural order of life and death OR modern medical practice that postpones death
- Love of God OR human love
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact email@example.com.